The MWIT Awards™ is an annual competition honoring excellence in female tech leadership and the innovative companies they help drive forward.
This year we are presenting 11 awards to feature trailblazing women and the organizations that support them. There will be six nominations per category and one winner per category. Each nominee will be an individual that demonstrates excellence in female tech leadership or a company that actively supports women in tech. These individuals and companies are champions for other women, they give back to the community and are authentic leaders in the tech space.
- Corporate Tech Leader: C-Suite level female that is part of a corporation.
- Investor in Women: An individual or company that has invested in women.
- Social Impact: Includes EdTech, PoliTech and giving back initiatives.
- Emerging Startup: A founder of a company starting to make traction with potential for large impact.
- Education: A founder of a company furthering the education of those around us.
- Lifestyle: A founder making it easier to live, work and play for their customers through technology.
- GlamTech: A founder changing the beauty and fashion industry through technology.
- Health & BioTech: A founder utilizing technology in the bio and medical industries.
- Talent Development: A founder assisting in employment solutions through technology.
- FinTech: A founder changing the financial services industry through innovation in technology.
- Media & Marketing: A founder changing how we consume content and influence customers with technology.
- Women Tech Founder: An individual that transcends all categories and represents the best of the best.
Please join us in celebrating all those who will be nominated and we hope to see you at the event on November 9th to honor all 12 winners.